Saturday 29 November 2014

13 weeks pregnancy

Hello everybody and welcome to my pregnancy blog. Now every week I'll try to post some information about my pregnancy.
Now I am 13 weeks pregnancy.
Total weight: 103 lbs
Gain weight: I've no idea. I feel that my belly is growing but my clothes fit me perfectly
Food cravings: Mozzarella cheese, kiwi
Feelings: during 4-12 week I was so sick, now it is not so bad
Symptoms: sore boobies, backache, fatigue.
Maternity clothes: not yet
Pills: elevit prenatal, iodine
Sleep: bad at night, but sweet during the day if I succeed in finding time to have a nap.
Gender: no idea.
Movements: nope.
Irritating things: nausea
Labour signs: not yet
Belly button: in
Wedding rings: on
Mood: good enough
Stretch marks: nope, to prevent them I use lierac
Looking forward to: ultrasound.

I am wearing this dress from Valentino

XOXO, M.M.








No comments:

Post a Comment