Monday 9 June 2014

Belle Monday: ideal husband

Today's issue is whether in the world there is an ideal person? In our life everyone has his favourite person whom we love and respect more than someone else.  And when you thing about a person you consider your favorite. And everyone has some traits of character which he likes or dislikes. To me, I've three important types of them. The first one is honesty. Honesty is the best policy and if you're  an honest man, people believe you. And the honest man is always respected by all people.
The second one is generosity. Especially, it's very important for me in my future husband. A generous man is always ready to give you time, money or help when you need it. And generosity is freely sharing something you've with other people. Ant the last one is affection. It's a very important thing of relationship between parents and their children. All children need to be loved.
But I've some traits of character what I hate at all. They are servileness and show. I can't stand people who obey others as they want to please them.
But anyway we all have good and bad traits of character and there is no ideal people in our world.
What do you think? 

This is a present. It's for Egor. I've got perfume from Paco Robanne. It's an amazing smell. He loves it.

It's a present from Rive Gauche. The super bright beach towel is my present. I won it when I got the BlackXS toilet water.

Thank you for reading.

With love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment