Tuesday 12 August 2014

Cheesecake day

Hello everybody and welcome to my Food Tuesday. Today as a rule, I will show you my day meals.


I had some muesli with natural yogurt, some raisins, dates and cinnamon.


 

I had always a cup of cappuccino and a glass of water for my breakfast. 




For lunch I had a cup of cappuccino without sugar and a sandwich with cheese, chicken and tomatoes. 


For my snack I had some fruit, cheese and water. I had cherries, peach and a half of apple.


I made these cheese pancakes myself. For sauce we used sour cream and black current jam made my Mom.  And I used some sugar powder on the top of them. They were amazing. Egor loved them. 



In the evening I had some fruit, a banana, cherries and a peach. i had  water after it. During the whole day  I have about 2 L water every single day. 

Thanks for attention.

With love,
Mary.









No comments:

Post a Comment