Monday 19 May 2014

Belle Monday: Make your hair best

Welcome to my Belle Monday.
Yesterday I received my orders. They are an iron and a curling iron for my hair. It's amazing, they're from Pro Babyliss. I ordered them from Pudra.ru. I recommend it for those who live in Russia.



 


In the box of the iron to make your hair straight there is a pretty purple case to keep the iron and a protective mat. It's titanium tourmaline. It makes you hair brilliant, straight, long and shine.







I've tried to make my hair with the help of cone shaped curling iron. It's titanium tourmaline that's  why my hair is happy it doesn't damage it. In the kit there is an curling iron, a pair of protective gloves and a protective  mat.







Thanks for your attention. 
Leave your comments.




With Love,

Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment