Monday 5 May 2014

Belle Monday

Welcome to my Belle Monday

To day we'll speak of apilation. I use my best short hair removal from Braun.


 I got wet & dry BRAUN silk-epil 7 epilator + 5 heads/caps for legs, body & face.


To tell the truth I use only one head that is for legs. But I think it's multipurpose.


It can be used in shower or bath for extra comfort and a soothing experience. It removes even hair as short as a grain of sands due to close-grip technology with 40 tweezers. It has pivoting head so it can
smoothy adapts to your body contours. With help its high frequency massaging rollers it actively stimulate your skin for an extra gentle epilation.








It's a case for the epilator.



The cleaner brush.

Olay cooling wet wipes gentky cool and moisturise your skin for a more comfortable epilation.



Thanks for your attention. 
Leave your comments.



With Love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment