Saturday 3 May 2014

What's happiness?


The photo of Egor was taken by me.

First of all, I'd like to say that in our life every person sees happiness different way. And if we speak in general, it'd be mentioned those differences concern women and men.
To my mind while men value power, achievement and success, women appreciate such things as love, beauty and relationship. But it can be vise and verse, to tell the truth. As most of women try to earn money themselves and don't want to depend on men. On the one hand, money can make you happy. Firstly, you wishes can come true due ti some money. And most of people think that money is happiness. May be they are right. But some things we cannot buy with money such as true love, good health and real happiness.
As for me, the most important thing makes me happy is health and wealth of me nearest and dearest. I  always share happy moments with them. They say: 'A friend in need is a friend indeed' , I agree with it. But on the other hand a real friend must be ready share your positive and happy moment with you without black envy. And to be happy means something different for everyone. But you must appreciate everything you have and never forget to be better day after day. Just be happy every day!





Thanks for your attention. 
Leave your comments.



With Love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment