Sunday 18 May 2014

Style Weekends: Love Story


Hello guys. Welcome to my Style Sunday,

On Sunday we spent our free time in my wonderful garden like a fairy tale. The apple trees have broken into flowers. It's wonderful. Te smell is so fresh and the air is very pure.



Speaking of my today's style, I was wearing my white dress from Gloria Jeans. I like this lace. The red shoes are from Calipso if I'm not mistaken. But I'm not sure as I got them one year ago.



I was wearing Dior lip gloss.



Egor was wearing his dark jeans from Bershka I suppose and T-shirts from Reebok it was my present  I gave home some times ago. It suits him.



We were walking with my sugar doggy ahahah...my little sweet, Spike.






Thanks for your attention. 
Leave your comments.




With Love,

Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment