Friday 2 May 2014

Four stars

Welcome guys! In our life we often meet different people whom we like or don't like. It depends on many factors. They say 'Clothes count for the first impression'. I agree with it the first thing we look at appearance and than manners, behaviour. And speaking about actress some people like different films. As a rule, we watch films and sympathise with different actress and actors.
I have some ideal American actress. I like their appearances and style. I can't say that I am a fanatic of them. I just like their clothes style and hair one.
Number one is Sarah Jessica Parker




The second one is Julianne Moore





The third star is Jennifer Aniston





The forth one is Cameron Diaz. I adore films with her role.









Thanks for your attention. 
Leave your comments.



With Love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment