Monday 14 April 2014

Belle Monday

On Monday I'll tell you about my favourite products what I get. That's why I called this day like Belle Monday. So, let's start with...




Unfortunately, I have a cold and the weather is terrible. But to make my mood better, I decided to do the shopping after seeing the doctor. And i am happy to possess these things:
1. Lip glow Dior Addict colour reviver balm





I love it. The lip glow is soft and not bright. I prefer natural and nude colours of lipsticks. So it protects my lips and I feel like using it when I go out. It goes without questions that I recommend it. 

2. Perfection Lumiere Velvet CHANEL, 20 Beige




It is a new thing from Chanel. I've used it for the first time today. The result is perfect. I love it a lot. The colour merged with my complexion and so I feel happy. I am sure you'll like it. 

3. Dove Summer Glow Reviews for dark skin



Summer...summer...and I need to tan...ahahah...I love this cream, because it not only makes your skin dark but and moisen it. I would use it for a long time ago. But I decided to get it again as I hadn't found anything better. 


4. Shampoo Vichy Dercos Neogenic for 


It  really works. Hair becomes thicker and wow...what a volume. This month it's my favourite one. If you like volume hair I recommend to get it as soon as possible. I'm sure you won't regret. 

5. Mascara CHANEL Inimitable Intense volume - length - curl - separation, 10 Noir


I always use it. I do love it.

6. Les Beiges CHANEL healthy glow sheer powder SPF 15, #20





This powder is slight and health. your face becomes smooth and its smell is wonderful, I recommend you to get it.


It's all that I've got this week. I hope you'll love my post.
Thanks for your attention. 
Leave your comments, please.



With love, 
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment