Tuesday 29 April 2014

Tasty Tuesday

Welcome to my Tasty Tuesday! Today I will show you what I ate during the day.



My morning started with oat porridge with some almonds and cinnamon. And I had a cup of coffee. And breakfast always includes about 0,5 L of water.




My lunch was boiled chicken and some salad was made from cherry tomatoes, spinach, olive oil.
Usually I have boiled chicken for my lunch.




The dinner was four cheese pasta with truffle sauce and some water.


We had dinner at the Italian restaurant Il Patio. We like this place.




Egor had sushi Philadelphia, pasta with bacon, eggs and cheese and orange juice.





The snack was kinder cake and yogurt with a chopped banana.I had it with my Mom.
That's all. Have good food and keep health & fit.


Thanks for your attention. 
Leave your comments.



With Love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment