Friday 18 April 2014

Things Friday

Welcome to my Things FridayToday I've received my orders. And it's so exciting.
I got Miracle Moist Shampoo and 3 Minute Miracle Reconstractor deep conditioner from Aussie. Thanks Anna Saccone for my decision as she recommended to get it in her video. I haven't tried it yet, but it smells sweet like a bubble gum. I would use VICHY Shampoo, I've very dry hair so I decided to get it. I hope I won't be disappointed with it.


And I got a very nice hair brush Tangle Teezer from the UK (thanks Anne Saccone for her advice)
It's amazing, I'm so excited. This brush keeps my hair health and shine, it doesn't damage it. 
Thanks, thanks a lot.






Moreover, I got a new case for my iPhone, it's pink and it protects my iPhone. I love this cute case.





With Love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment