Saturday 26 April 2014

Style weekends

Welcome to my Style Saturday,



My day started with my studying: French, English, Stylistics,Linguistics...I needed some energy so to say I needed to go to the stadium and to walk or may be to run or even to jump  (you notice that I was wearing my dress) ahahaha







Speaking of my style, I was wearing my pink-black dress from Bershka, my shoes from Mario Mikke, my tights from SiSi 15 Den and my coat from H&M.


Speaking of my style, I was wearing my pink-black dress from Bershka, my shoes from Mario Mikke, my tights from SiSi 15 Den and my coat from H&M.




Although the day was sunny but very cold. This stadium is beautiful and clean. It'd be mentioned there are a lot of pine trees so the air is fresh and pure. This place is right for doing sports or just walking.


Keep calm, do sports and be fit & healthy



Thanks for your attention.
Leave your comments, please.


With love, 
Mary

























No comments:

Post a Comment