Friday 25 April 2014

Things Friday

Welcome to my Things Friday.


 Today I'll tell you about how to make a perfect manicure. I use 'Red Carpet Manicure Kit' all the time and I do love it. It's one of the things you must have. The kit holds:


Professional LED Light - LED Gel-Curing Light (AC Power Cord Adapter Included).
Prep - MAX ADHESION PREP
Structure - BASE COAT GEL
Brilliance - SEAL & SHINE TOP COAT GEL
Revitalize - NOURISHING CUTICLE OIL
Red Carpet Reddy - LED Gel Polish
Purify - PRE & POST APPLICATION CLEANSER
Erase - GEL NAIL POLISH REMOVER
RCM Instructions Card

I used to go to the beauty salon to make a manicure and the master always used Shellac CND. But some day, to tell the truth, I remember that date as it was on the 5th of October my Mom gave me such a wonderful preset for the Teachers' Day. You know I am an English teacher at school. As a rule, I get some presents on this holiday. Two years ago my boy-friend gave me iPod. I do love it. It is pink and very small. I like to listen to English or French recording. Oh, I've started another theme, I am so sorry. 

When I got these kit I was afraid a little as I thought if I couldn't make a perfect manicure myself. But with this kit it's so easy and in my opinion, everyone can do it easily. Mostly, I love it because my manicure holds for a fortnight and my nails don't lose gloss. They shine as brilliants. 













From left to right:
1. Black stretch limo 170
2. You like me You really like  me 130
3. Red carpet reddy 128
4. Leading lady 136
5. What a surprise 190


1. White hot 100
2. Candid moment 106





I hope I'll make a video how to use this perfect kit. 



Thanks for your attention.
Leave your comments, please.


With love, 
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment