Saturday 19 April 2014

Style Weekends

At the weekends you can see my style:
On Saturday I and Egor walked in my garden. The weather is amazing on this Saturday though it's not normally to have such weather in April in Russia.
I am wearing my jacket from H&M, this dress from IN CITY, my OMSA tights I love them more.



 My makeup is Perfection Lumiere Velvet CHANEL, 20 Beige, Les Beiges CHANEL healthy glow sheer powder SPF 15, #20, Mascara CHANEL Inimitable Intense volume - length - curl - separation, 10 Noir, Bronze blush Pupa.

I am wearing Red Carpet gel polish, 188 Star Power


WOW my shoes, they are so beautiful but I cannot say they are very comfortable
The heels are very high. I wear them not always. 
My shoes are from Calipso.
This is my Saturday Stile.


Oh my sweet gangster. I do love him


Thanks for your attention.
Leave your comments, please.


With love, 
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment