Tuesday 15 April 2014

Food Tuesday

On Food Tuesday you can see what I usually eat on Tuesday. I try to eat healthy food to keep fit and healthy. I'm not on a diet, I eat what I want during the day, but I try to eat a small portions about 5 times a day. I have a lot of water (about 2 litters) a day.


My breakfast was some porridge with raisins and cinnamon. I added some raisins as they are useful for you health. And I had a cup of cappuccino. Smell of fresh coffee...I adore it. 
And some water.



My snack was coffee and some chopped fruits: an apple and a banana and some water as a rule. 



 My lunch was some cottage cheese with almonds and banana. And I drank a cup of smoothie (yogurt+kiwi+banana). I had some water. 


My dinner was boiled chicken with spice and some slights of fresh cucumber and cherry tomato. I had some water.


I drink a lot of water every day as it helps my skin to be better. My favourite is Evian from France. I always get just it.

Thanks for your attention. Leave your comments.

With love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment