Monday 21 April 2014

Belle Monday

Today I woke up at about six o'clock as usual. I was cooking my oat porridge and doing English. But I do love Monday as it's my shopping day as a rule. And this week I needed a new pair of shoes. I'd like to get a comfortable one. These are black flat shoes. They're so comfortable and made from black natural suede. I do love them. They're from Mario Mikke (MM).








 



Unfortunately, I observed my mascara from CHANEL is over and so today I've got a new one. The mascara is from YSLMASCARA VOLUME EFFECT, BABY DOLL.






 In the shop I can't miss the smell of Lancome perfume, I had to buy La Vie Est Belle. It smells sweet and its aroma lasts long. If you perfume your clothes, they will smell even after washing.










Thanks for your attention.
Leave your comments, please.


With love, 
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment