Sunday 27 April 2014

Return to the past




One day I was sitting at a school library talking with the teacher. It was a lovely spring day. The sun was shining and in the corridor, as usual, it was so noisy. And I gave a deep sigh as at least I could be in such comfort during the break. This fact always makes me feel at
ease. You know, at school all pupils can't behave the right way I mean not to run along the corridor, not to fight and just to sit or walk calmly or refresh their homework during the break. No, it's impossible at school, so you must have strong patience.



Suddenly, I took a small paper calendar from the desk and could see that it was from 1989. You know it's the year of my birth. I was so surprised. How could it keep so long? It's so interesting. And it was on the desk, not in the box or something like that This fact astonished me very much. 



Thanks for your attention. 

Leave your comments.




With Love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment